Prioritising ourselves can feel hard. We’ve been conditioned to feel a whole host of negative feelings about putting our needs, wants and desires first. I’m here to help you break out of that mindset.
You are important. Your goals and dreams are important. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and take the first step towards prioritising yourself, then read on about how we can work together.
Jumping straight into coaching can be daunting, I get it. That’s why I like to kick things off with a free consultation so that we can craft a solution that works for you and your specific needs. These calls are 40 minutes long, and I ask that you fill out a short survey before we jump on the phone, just to make sure I am the best fit for you.
Just drop me a line via the contact me form and we can get the ball rolling.
One on One Sessions
This is where we get into the good stuff!
My simple and motivating coaching techniques will get you from where you currently are, to where you want to be. I want you to feel fearless in going after what matters most to you, and so coaching one on one carves out time and mental space to focus on just that.
Working one on one is best suited if you want regular, dedicated time to focus on your action plan and be held accountable for doing the steps we’ve collaboratively put in place.
These sessions can be held in person or virtually, and are entirely flexible to suit you and your busy lifestyle. I don’t price by hour as I find this doesn’t reflect the nature of the coaching agreement we set up. When receiving coaching, you will have regular weekly contact, as well as a minimum of three set hour sessions a month and I spend lots of time preparing before and following up after to make sure you get the most out of them. I find pricing by week works better than regimented time slots with this in mind. Clients typically spend around £75 a week but I do like to craft a bespoke costed plan, that we both agree to up front, based on your individual goals and the length of our working relationship.
I ask for a minimum dedication of two months together as this tends to be the shortest amount of time required to both get under the skin of what you want, craft a plan and taking steps to achieve it.
Five Point Plan
For those who like a more affordable group focused coaching experience, I have the Five Point Plan. This is a eight week programme that helps you gain further clarity, set some goals and build habits that will set you up for success.
The programme aims to cover:
- AUDIT: A deep dive into the way your life currently runs, the challenges you face and key strengths that will set you up for success.
- UNDERSTAND: Gaining a deeper understanding of yourself and how you can work with your natural and instinctive tools to motivate yourself and achieve goals.
- EMPOWER: Exploring empowering models of thought, techniques and tools that will help you be more motivated, relaxed and accountable.
- DOCUMENT: The bedrock of the process is a simple and clear action plan to break that big goal down into bitesize steps.
- INTRODUCTIONS: Introducing you to like minded individuals within the collective that can act as your cheerleaders, confidantes and co-achievers.
Over the eight weeks, you get:
- Quick wins: each week you get a personalised email tailored to your specific concerns, giving you handy hints, tips and motivation for the week ahead.
- LDC stash: including a journal, goal setting sheets and some motivational cards.
- Coaching: A weekly 1.5 hour group coaching session. Each one has a different focus and is shaped around the challenges of all attendees on the programme.
- Resources: after to continue your development after including printables, journal prompts and references for your individual core values / limiting beliefs.
- Insight: An empowering Q&A session with an inspirational person.
- Recontact: A free follow up 30 minute session in a month’s time to see how you’re getting on.
- Mindfulness: 2 x guided audio meditations to help you wind down and relax.
This coaching programme is traditionally delivered online and is priced at £750 per person. At present the five point plan is fully booked. Please join my newsletter to find out when the next slots open up.
It is important to me that coaching is more freely accessible to all individuals and therefore with all options, payment plans are available. Please just reference this in the initial survey and we can discuss in our introductory call.
I can’t wait to work with you and see you thrive.